Skip to Content


Program Overview

Taxpayers do not have to own the home for which they are claiming the 140PTC credit. If the taxpayer does not own the home, the landlord (owner) of the property should complete Part 2 of Form 201, Renter’s Certificate of Property Taxes Paid, showing what portion of the rent money went to pay taxes. The tenant completes Parts 1 and 3 and includes Form 201 with Form 140PTC and his or her tax return when filed.
Property Tax-Aide Application Season Is Closed

Where to Volunteer

Unfortunately no volunteers organizations are available at this time.

Please check back soon for openings in their schedule. You may also search for local resources on You will go to the website of a trusted partner organization that can help you. The partner’s terms, conditions and policies apply.

Back to top